This Page

has been moved to new address

Introduction and first post - Smashbox Event!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Pixiemama5000: Introduction and first post - Smashbox Event!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Introduction and first post - Smashbox Event!

This blog is well overdue.  I think this will be a wondeful forum to share my hauls, reviews and observations in general.  I am a beauty product junkie since I was a small child.  Strap in for the ride because I think this will be fun.

Let me do a post about my recent adventure.

I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the Smashbox and Birchbox event in LA last night! The evening included wonderful cocktails and hors d'oeuvres and to top it off they had a candy bar!

As well, they had a good selection of makeup to swatch and purchase and a team of Smashbox marketing associates to answer any of your questions. The night also included a makeover by fabulous Smashbox Makeup artists and you had the option of getting your picture professionally taken and a CD copy of the photo for yourself.

I have to say that the studio was nothing short of amazing and Birchbox pulled together a wonderful goodie bag with deluxe size samples for everyone to take home.

Thank you Smashbox and Birchbox for pulling together a wonderful event!

A picture of the studio in Culver City
Fabulous gel liners that I am excited to try

Lots of makeup to swatch!

Showing some love for Birchbox and Smashbox!

The goody bag from the event

My purchases - I haven't tried many Smashbox products, so this will be interesting!

Stay tuned for a review of some of the Smashbox products I received as samples as well as my purchases! Thanks for visiting! xoxo Jen

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At September 24, 2011 at 2:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, I wish I knew you were going to that! I totally would've tagged along. Looks like an awesome event!

 
At September 25, 2011 at 12:46 AM , Blogger Pixiemama5000 said...

Jenn! I thought about asking you but I wasn't sure if you'd be up for the drive. If something else comes up, I will definitely ask you! Thanks for being my first follow and comment! Yay!

 
At September 25, 2011 at 1:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So lucky! And so glad you made a blog too! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home