This Page

has been moved to new address

Deborah Lippman Nail Polish - Wicked Game - LOVE IT!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Pixiemama5000: Deborah Lippman Nail Polish - Wicked Game - LOVE IT!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Deborah Lippman Nail Polish - Wicked Game - LOVE IT!

Ok, so recently I became increasingly curious about high end nail polishes.  I wanted to see what all of the hype was about. Is it really worth the $18 to $25 a bottle?  I don't know about all that, the verdict is still out on that one.  About a month ago I bought a Chanel polish in the color Black Pearl and although I absoutely love the color I didn't find that the polish had any longer wear than an OPI or even Rimmel polish.  As well, I recently bought the Deborah Lippman nail polish in the color Wicked Game and although I absolutely ADORE the color, I don't think I would necessarily say that these high end polishes last any longer than OPI or some other drugstore brands.  I rarely ever get my nails done anymore as I'd rather spend money on makeup or clothes so I justified these expensive polish purchases to this fact.

Will I continue to buy high end polishes? Probably but I have made it a point to buy colors that are unique.  So my recent love is Deborah Lippmans Wicked Game polish.  This polish is amazing, it's this multidimensional color that looks like a purple, grey or even green depending on how the light shines on it.  Amazing.  I've also decided to buy polishes going forward that are 3Free - Free of Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Fomaldehyde and Toulene.  As well, beware, I have found Talc and Parabens in some polishes too.  I've really started to read labels carefully.  This is a personal choice of mine to try to lessen my chemical/toxins exposure.

In any event, check out this beautiful polish.  I am in LOVE!


I have been stepping out of the box this year as I have been programmed to wear neutrals because I've worked in a corporate environment for a long time, but not anymore: )  So I am enjoying experimenting with fun colors!  What are your favorite colors this season?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 9, 2011 at 8:44 AM , Blogger RandomMe said...

That's a beautiful color, Jen! :) Love it! :)

 
At October 9, 2011 at 10:59 PM , Blogger Mercedes said...

GORGEOUS color!!!!! I only own one DL polish and only bought it because of the name but loved the color and then fell in love with the formula. I tried a couple of Chanel polish not expecting it to be a great formula and I adored the formula as well so I justify my purchases now lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home