This Page

has been moved to new address

Drumroll Please...Dior National Makeup Artist Kevianno Guerrero!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Pixiemama5000: Drumroll Please...Dior National Makeup Artist Kevianno Guerrero!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Drumroll Please...Dior National Makeup Artist Kevianno Guerrero!

A couple of months ago a friend of mine Mayra who is a makeup artist connected me with a close friend of hers, Kevianno Guerrero, an amazing Dior National Celebrity Makeup artist.  We had a few conversations on the phone about makeup and he peaked my interest in trying out Dior. I had the pleasure of spending a couple of hours chatting it up with him while he meticulously did my makeup.  It was an amazing experience and for those of you who love makeup, I can't begin to tell you how awesome it is to be around someone who talks about makeup in ways that I haven't even thought of before.  He is a true artist who understands color theory in depth and being able to mix colors to come up with beautiful looks.  To give you an idea of Kevianno's experience with makeup, he did tell me that he launched the MAC Cosmetics line in the US back in the early nineties-I was crazy impressed with this as I am a HUGE MAC fan.  I don't recall exactly how many years he spent working with MAC but I know it's well over ten.  He does editoral and countless red carpet events and to say that I know him and I am friends with him is quite an honor.

Check out his Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/Kevianno

Here are a few pictures from the evening.

Kevianno and I - The finished look very natural

Close up of eyes - No flash

Close up of eyes - Flash



One thing I definitely noticed about his work is simply the handling of the brushes, the feathery strokes and the attention to detail on blending and marrying different colors together. 
  The palette he used on my eyes - Dior Night Dusk 790

 

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 26, 2011 at 9:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucky!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home