This Page

has been moved to new address

Long time since last post - Smashbox Master Class! Woo hoo!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Pixiemama5000: Long time since last post - Smashbox Master Class! Woo hoo!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Long time since last post - Smashbox Master Class! Woo hoo!

I know my blog has been severly neglected.  Admittedly I have spent the bulk of my spare time working on growing my YouTube beauty channel.  I feel like I am so behind on everything going on in my life.  Oh well, such is life.  Please check out my channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/pixiemama5000?feature=mhee

I had the wonderful opportunity to go to a Smashbox Master Class at Nordstrom the first weekend of November.  My best friend and I trekked over to Nordstrom super excited.  The purpose of this class was to teach the basics of applying makeup correctly.  Although I believe I am pretty well versed in that, I receieved a lot of benefit in learning more about the Smashbox products specfically.  The class was in a closed off location at Nordstrom and we had a small class of about 8 or so people.  There was 1 makeup artist to two students.  We had a gorgeous and fabulously funny Smashbox artist/trainer Laura that guided us through a step by step process of creating a look.  We were supplied a full set of Smashbox brushes, which I have to admit were simply amazing, to help create our look.  In addition, the dedicated Smashbox artist custom picked products for us to use based on our skin type and skin tone.  This was a  hands on event where you really had the opportunity to ask as many questions as you'd like and get as much help as you need.  I would highly recommend this to anyone who is learning the basics of makeup or who'd like to learn more about the Smashbox line.  To a reserve a spot in the class a $50 deposit was required, however, the $50 will be applied to your product purchase-not a bad deal at all.  In fact, I took that credit and purchased a super awesome holiday value set that I have been extremely excited about.  Check out the pictures below:

The fabulous spread of beauty tools and products!


 Yay! We're done! Photo Op with the wonderful Smashbox artist/trainer Laura

 Awesome value set that I HIGHLY recommend-enough products to give you a good flavor of the Smashbox line

 My friend Clare - the finished look :)

 My seat

 Bare faced and waiting for the fun to start

Laura in action showing us how to shape brows-her reference to brows: "They are not twins, more like sisters..." lol..

In case you are interested, I did a haul on my channel featuring the Smashbox set I purchased:


Thanks so much for reading! Anyone get any good holiday sets? Would love to hear what your favorite holiday finds are!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home