This Page

has been moved to new address

NOTD-Zoya Marley Lovely Lilac!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Pixiemama5000: NOTD-Zoya Marley Lovely Lilac!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

NOTD-Zoya Marley Lovely Lilac!

So yet again I have another Zoya NOTD.  Wow, I just ordered 6 more Zoya polishes a few days ago and I am so tempted to order 2 of their Mylar fleck effect polishes.  I have my eye on Maisie and Chloe.  I have seen swatches on other blogs so google the collection to find a blog swatch because I thnk it'll help a lot making your decision.  Check out the colletion on Zoya's site:

Zoya Fleck Effect Mylar Hollographic Spring 2012 Collection

Here is a picture of the color Marley I had on today.  I really didn't have good lighting today and my first picture doesn't do the color any justice as it's a little brighter lilac than the picture below shows.


So I threw a filter on Instagram and it brightened the color up, however, in true life the actual color is probably something in the middle of the two pictures.


Hope you are having a great Wednesday! Has anyone else found any great Zoya colors that they've fallen in love with?

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At January 12, 2012 at 9:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This color looks good. You are a zoya freak! lol jk. you just love that nailpolish.

 
At January 12, 2012 at 11:12 AM , Blogger GGB said...

i love love love this color, it is so pretty! Nice background its very girly! By the way I found your blog through Mondays Beauties Blog Hop and am now a new follower!

 
At January 12, 2012 at 11:06 PM , Blogger Pixiemama5000 said...

Yes! I am a Zoya freak! Well, recently they had a promo get two nail polishes free just pay shipping and during December they had these awesome twitter promos so almost everything I have bought of Zoya has been on sale :)

 
At January 12, 2012 at 11:07 PM , Blogger Pixiemama5000 said...

Thank you so much! I am "newer" to the blogging world so I am still trying to learn my way around. Thanks so much for following!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home